Fujitsu Ductless Residential HVAC Systems
Discover a more energy-efficient solution to heat and cool your north-central Connecticut home with Fujitsu Halycon mini-split ductless applications by Miller Oil Company.
- Whisper Quiet
- Energy Efficient
- Advanced Air Filtration
- Total Comfort
How Ductless Works In Residential Homes
0A ductless mini-split system pumps either hot air or cooled refrigerant from the outside condenser precisely to the inside air-handling unit. Additionally, each unit has a thermostat to control the temperatures in each zone of your home.
How a single room, zone, or space benefits from ductless:
- Refrigerant is for cooling or heating the air in the indoor (air-handling) unit.
- Whisper quiet technology pushes the cold air to any zone, room, or space you choose.
- A 3" opening through the outside wall connects the refrigerant and lines of the outdoor condenser to the indoor (air-handling) unit.
- The outdoor condenser's advanced heat pump technology perfectly heats up or cools the refrigerant and then quietly and efficiently sends it back to the inside (air-handling) unit.
- Continuous room monitoring allows for any change in temperatures by moving the heated or cooled air to any room you desire.
Fujitsu Ductless - Cleaner And Healthier Air
Using advanced innovative technology, Fujitsu Halcyon ductless provides superior filtration to your home. This filtration aids in keeping the air circulating, helping to remove contaminants and particulates from your home’s air.
- Anti-Allergen Filtration: A high-quality anti-allergen filter to assist in reducing allergens, dust, and other contaminants. This filter promotes cleaner air quality in your home.
- Ion Deodorization Filter: By using Fujitsu’s innovative technology, this filter will remove pollutants and other contaminants for your air safety. A nice feature of these apple catechin pre-filters is that cleaning is simple. Some mild detergent and water will keep the filters fresher longer.
A Fujitsu Halcyon Ductless Mini-Split System Is More Efficient Than Conventional Heating And Cooling Systems
Energy-Efficient Cooling & Heating
Fujitsu Halcyon mini-split ductless systems are the industry leader in efficiency by offering ENERGY STAR® qualified models in your home! As well, most systems are eligible for local, state, and federal rebates and tax credits.
- Complete control on how much energy is consumed
- Comfort technology helps to improve the environment and your home comfort
- Energy isn't wasted or reduced by going through ductwork
- Ductless is much easier and more affordable to have certified contractors install in your home
Ductwork = Energy Lost
According to Fujitsu, on, What Makes Fujitsu General Mini-Split Systems Energy Efficient?, “Duct losses in a central air system can easily account for more than 30% of energy consumption, especially if the ducts are not sealed tight or located in an unconditioned space such as an attic or crawlspace.”
Even with the most energy-efficient furnace or central air unit, you’ll still lose precious energy, costing you money and comfort. This heat loss can have a significant impact on north-central Connecticut homeowners. A mini-split system doesn’t use ductwork, so they forego those energy losses typically associated with central forced-air systems.
Fujitsu Halcyon ductless systems are not only Energy Star certified, but because of being so energy-efficient, it garnered Energy Star’s Most Efficient rating (2.35 times more efficient than Government standards). With the efficiencies and negligible heat loss, a Fujitsu will save about 24% of your utility expenditures.
Designed To Last
Fujitsu Halcyon™ systems are incredibly reliable. The lifespan of their ductless systems is about 20 years. According to Fujitsu, their systems will not need to be removed or replaced during their lifespan in 99.99% of their units. This consistency provides the highest rate of reliability during the life of the unit.
The primary reason why Fujitsu systems are this dependable is because of the quality control process. This process allows for teams of engineers and inspectors to craft a Halcyon system through the different stages of quality testing and design implementation. Fujitsu's goal is to produce a high-quality product for your satisfaction.
Fujitsu's commitment to quality includes 40 years of heating and cooling experience, combined with innovative testing technology. Their research and development team conducts a wide array of testing to guarantee functionality in operational conditions. This rigorous testing ensures all of Fujitsu's ductless air conditioning and heat pumps work efficiently and effectively in inclement weather and extreme temperatures.
With this level of commitment to excellence, you can see why Fujitsu ductless will last longer than conventional hydronic systems. Fujitsu ductless mini-splits will provide reliability, energy-efficiency, and climate control for your home comfort.